Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two for the price of ONE!

Ava and I actually managed to draw up this little number on Wednesday before I left. It's been a whirlwind since then, so I never really got the chance to post it so...


"Monkey Tears"

Why? Well, I tend to draw all of my monkeys sad (for whatever reason... I mean, "Sad Monkey" is one of my characters). There were no tears yet. Ava and I were drawing and she pointed and said "Azza monkee???", to which I replied "Yes, that is in fact a monkey. Very good." A brief moment later, Ava said "Monkeeza crying???"

So I said "Yes, I believe he could be crying." And to take away all guesswork, I added tears. And that's when I realized that monkey tears are very, very sad.


And today's addition:


"Electric Ukulele Hero"

For the gamer in us all.

All the orange in memory of Ted's legendary instrument of the guitar (not ukulele) persuasion. For those of you who know Ted, anyway.

No comments: