Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Missed you all...

Sorry about the delay in there... Last Thursday was a bit of a rough one for Ava. Actually, the week was a bit rough. After dinner Thursday, during which Ava was practically falling asleep in her chicken nuggets, Ava and I decided to take the night off.

She made it about another 45 minutes before sleeping.

The weekend was a busy one for me, so even though Ava and I got a chance to color together a couple times, I didn't have the chance to post them for you. So, here are the two since Thursday, plus the new one for today (chronological order, of course):


"Bark."

Funny story about that one - it was mostly done on Saturday, but was revisited on Sunday after getting a new set of free restaurant crayons. These crayons were BOLD. Ava colored directly on the dog (note the hyper-bold blue scribbles), completely obscuring it. Then quickly said "Uh oh!" while pointing at it, and said "uh oh, doggie!!!" So I used the new bold crayons to re-outline the dog, hopefully restoring it enough to be visible.


"Shucks"

Drawn yesterday.

And tonight's:

"Big Pill"

See you all Thursday. Have fun. I'm about to go change a stinky diaper. Bet you're jealous.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I have to say that this is my favorite all-time blog.

cold bones said...

We're gonna need a bigger drink. I like this one.